Tuesday, April 12th, 2022 | 6:00-7:30 PM EST
Patient Autonomy: The Right to Say “No”
CEU Event: 1.5 CCM 1.5 CE SW Pending
Presented by: Pittsburgh Regional CMSA Chapter
Speaker: Rebekah Apple, MA, DHSc
Director, Master of Medical Management Program
Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy
Carnegie Mellon University
After attending the presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the primacy of autonomy in bioethics
- Distinguish treatment over objection vs treating patients lacking capacity
- Critique an established shared decision-making model
Sponsored by: Amerita and CMSA
Click to Download the Webinar Flyer
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION:
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.
- We recommend logging into the webinar 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
This way we can help should any technical issues arise.
- To obtain your CEU Certificate you must attend the entire program.
Instructions and survey access code will be provided at the end of the presentation.
You must complete the survey in order to receive your CEU certificate.
- Be aware once the webinar has started, we are unable to help with technical issues
so it is important to sign in 10 to 15 min prior to the event.
Any questions? Please contact your CMSA Chapter directly.
CMSA Members: Free | Non-Members: $20.00
Register Now With Your Chapter Affiliation!