Tuesday, February 21, 2023 | 6:00-7:30 PM EST
Part 1: "Case Management of Medically Complex Patients: Ethical Horizons" and Part 2: "Private Funding: Unknown Resource to Aid in Discharge Planning/Homecare Services"
CEU Event: .75 CCM Ethics and .75 CCM Pending; 1.5 Nursing and 1.5 CE SW Approved
Presented by: Mid-Atlantic CMSA
Speaker: Attorney, Joseph L. Romano
1. Learn four key principals of ethical decision making.
2. Identify the multiple roles of a case manager.
3. Understand potential for ethical conflicts/patient confidentiality issues.
4. Discuss case scenarios regarding discharge planning of medically complex patients in a diminishing healthcare landscape.
1. Identify the challenges case managers face when assisting medically complex patients.
2. Learn the eligibility requirements and what the Private Funding Resource program pays for.
3. Understand how the Private Funding Resource supplements available insurance coverages and assists those individuals who are uninsured or underinsured.
4. Discuss examples of the Private Funding Resource assisting seriously ill and injured individuals to maximize their independence.
Sponsored by: CMSA, Chamberlin University And Walden University
Click to Download the Webinar Flyer
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION:
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.
- We recommend logging into the webinar 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
This way we can help should any technical issues arise.
- To obtain your CEU Certificate you must attend the entire program.
Instructions and survey access code will be provided at the end of the presentation.
You must complete the survey in order to receive your CEU certificate.
- Be aware once the webinar has started, we are unable to help with technical issues
so it is important to sign in 10 to 15 min prior to the event.
Any questions? Please contact your CMSA Chapter directly.
CMSA Members: Free | Non-Members: $20.00
Register Now With Your Chapter Affiliation!